Bitching Brew

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Sometimes it snows in April.

Wow. I've really fallen behind with the blog in recent weeks. I also have eighteen emails that need replies. (Shakes head.) Life here is hectic, and is only going to get busier. Keeping in touch with my friends and family gets harder each week.

I promise to respond to comments and write a detailed update Wednesday or Thursday. Until then, a batch of photos from last weekend should tide you over. The village I was staying in got whacked by a metre of snow; it was fantastic. Nothing brings out your inner child like chubby snowsuits and towering drifts you could lose yourself in.
















I might have missed out on a white Christmas, but only in Canada could I find a (blinding) white Easter.

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

  • I was pissed off when it snowed last week. I don't know why. I shouldn't have been surprised. Snow always comes one last time in april. You know... when it hasn't snowed in a month and you think that Spring is finally here. Snow points here little head, just to say: "Aha! Forgot about me already?"

    Oh well... Just as sure as Michael Jackson had waaaay too many nose jobs... Spring will come... and then Summer... Yeahhhhhhh!

    By Blogger Sonia, at Thu Apr 12, 06:03:00 p.m.  

  • It's your fault Martin. You wrote about snow in April, and now it's snowing again! LOL!

    You should see the size of those snowflakes! I don't think I've every seen snowflakes this big! Seriously! They're as big as chips! You think I'm kidding? I am not!!! Chips are falling from the sky! I wish they were Salt & Vinegar Lays. Hmmmmm...

    By Blogger Sonia, at Thu Apr 12, 08:15:00 p.m.  

  • To you Sonia, and to everyone - things have been crazy, but I'll definitely write a piece up and respond to the comments asap. I think I'll be free Monday evening. :)

    By Blogger Martin, at Mon Apr 16, 05:39:00 a.m.  

  • Don't worry. I know about busy. I don't think I had a day off in the past 6 weeks.

    We'll wait. Good things come to those who wait.

    :-)

    By Blogger Sonia, at Tue Apr 17, 12:02:00 a.m.  

  • I think that you should change your title to "It Always Snows in April". I can't wait for the weekend and the sun to arrive.

    :-(

    By Blogger Sonia, at Tue Apr 17, 10:50:00 p.m.  

  • Hey! Did you feel those warm temperatures this weekend? Wow! To think that just a few days ago, it was snowing! This weekend, were were in shorts and t-shirts! I'm telling you... when it comes to temperatures, this country is C-R-A-Z-Y!

    By Blogger Sonia, at Mon Apr 23, 03:22:00 a.m.  

  • You're right Sonia - that weekend was gorgeous. It hasn't been cold since; warm weather has finally come to stay! Snow and sunburn in April... only in Canada.

    Aaarrgh, life is so hectic. I was entertaining visitors from the 19th until the 29th, and I've also been out entertaining myself. This is my longest absence from the blog. I need a quiet Friday night; perhaps I'll get one and write a piece. Perhaps.

    By Blogger Martin, at Fri May 04, 06:42:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home