Bitching Brew

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Post-college blues.

So, reflections on the end of college, huh?

Snip. Yes, there used to be a substantive post here. I've decided it ought to be taken down. I'm leaving only the postscript, which didn't bear much relation to the actual blog entry. In fact, it was about someone else, though the themes were similar. Still, the postscript remains for as long as necessary.


And to one fond reader: perhaps I over-reacted on Monday. What you said hurt me, but I think that on another occasion I might have let it pass. Though there's a lot to be said for not sweeping everything under a carpet, and letting a friend know when they've said or done something hurtful. Most friends have words from time to time. I'm sorry if I hurt you in return.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home