Bitching Brew

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Oops.

If some of my recent posts have come off as frazzled, raggled and even obnoxious, apologies. It's not aimed at any of my readers, some of whom I love, and all of whom I like - even those mysterious, anonymous regulars who decline to leave a message! :P

However, I'm stressed and have a lot of steam to vent. In a lot of cases, spending my frustration and anxiety on a webpage is a safe way of not lashing out at the people around me. On the other hand, there are probably two (three?) things best resolved over a cup of coffee or perhaps a phone call. Might not have time in the immediate future, but I'd like to fit them if I can. Better I do than I don't...

Look forward to a few more random outbursts of creativity and/or frustration over the coming ten days.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home