Bitching Brew

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

How to get ahead in life...

It's all about a pout and a moderately-stuffed bra. Or so it seems.

The BBC helpfully points out that:
Images of women such as Kelly Brook can be distracting to men.

Ta. Though the over-perfection of an airbrushed Kelly Brook is far from necessary.

From an economic point of view, this is yet another blow to the assumption of rationality. A daft assumption, I always thought; no matter how convoluted the concept of 'rational' has become in economics.

I did, naturally, read through the entire article. Thus I found myself examining my hands - comparing my ring fingers with my index fingers. The ring fingers are definitely longer. This explains a lot. Such as why I need to find a desk in the library facing a wall. Why? Because passing women are a dreadful distraction from study! (This is actually the reason. I get distracted by the sound of footsteps. And not because they might be male feet.) :P

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home