Bitching Brew

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

I need this device.

I came across this via a link from Slate. An MIT student has invented the alarm clock I've always dreamed of/through. It would take me at least a month to become immune, I'm sure.

Clocky™ is an alarm clock that runs away and hides when you press the snooze. The alarm sounds, you press the snooze, and Clocky will roll off of the bedside table, fall to the floor, and wheel away, bumping mindlessly into objects until he finds a spot to rest. When the alarm sounds again, you must awaken to search for him. Clocky will find new spots everyday, kind of like a hide-and-seek game.


Sadly, it won't be ready for my finals. I think it's time to resort to the tried and trusted vibrating phone strapped to my thigh; it's an idea I'm particularly proud of. It was fiendishly effective while I was hostelling in the US.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home