Bitching Brew

Friday, February 03, 2006

I'm off for a few days!

Well, I won't get anything substantive posted until later next week. Why? Because in, oh, seven hours, I'm flying to Berlin! I'm only staying for four days, but it'll be fantastic, I'm sure. For years, I've wanted to visit. Three of my very favourite albums - U2's Achtung Baby and David Bowie's Low and "Heroes" - were recorded there, and are inseparable from the environment they were created in. Besides which, it's loaded with culture and has acquired a legendary reputation for nightlife. Now I've finally got my chance to go - a friend of mine is studying there at the moment.

So, Martin's going to have a terrific amount of (much-needed) fun, snap several dozen photos, and take in some culture in the process. :)

Have fun while I'm gone... as if that matters!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

  • Have a great vacation and show us lots of pictures when you return!

    By Blogger Etchen, at Fri Feb 03, 09:35:00 p.m.  

  • Hey! I know I'm too late to wish you a nice trip, so I'm here to tell you "Welcome back! I hope that you had lots of fun!"

    I've never been to Berlin, so I'm looking forward to see those pictures.

    By Blogger Sonia, at Thu Feb 09, 08:08:00 p.m.  

  • Thanks for the kind wishes! :)

    It was really cold, so I didn't take as many photos as I intended. Also, a lot of them are blurred. But I'll certainly post a few up here.

    By Blogger Martin, at Fri Feb 10, 01:13:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home