Bitching Brew

Saturday, December 03, 2005

The perks of academia.

Heheh, this story made me laugh. Who wouldn't want their own office on campus? Mentally, I'm trying to transpose the incident to Trinity's Arts block, but most of the offices are far too small. You could have a good time if you stood against the door, but beyond that... best use a (preferably empty) classroom on the fourth or fifth floors, folks. Also, a few suitable spots exist within the Ussher and the Berkeley.

Best quote:

HALF-NAKED MALE: STOP HARASSING US YOU PERVERT OR I'LL REPORT YOU!

ME: (still holding door) You'll report me for your having sex in my office?


Second-best quote comes from the throbbing comments section:

It appears to me that you failed in your duty as an educator in this case. Surely, these students entered a professor's office in order that they might be enlightened by his long experience in the matter at hand. Instead of berating them, you should have offered a critique of their technique and assigned a grade when they were done.


Coitus interruptus was too obvious a title for the post.


[Discovered thanks to Daniel Drezner]

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home