Bitching Brew

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Death By Caffeine!

This is a great link. You simply enter your weight, choose a caffeinated beverage, and voila! The little calculator tells you just how many cups/bottles you'd need to drink in order to, erm, die. I'm sure it's entirely accurate and user-tested, but hey, who cares?!


After 87.27 shots of Espresso, you'd be pushing up daisies

249.34 cups of Starbucks Tall Cappuccino + You = Death

You could drink 185.68 cups of Iced Tea before croaking



Aha. So Starbucks is for pussies! Hmmm. For me, it's espresso all the way baby! I'm going to allow for a margin of error in these results; thus, I pledge never to drink more than 80 espresso shots in one day. Promise to hold me back if I do. :)

[Cheers once again to the wonderful Boing Boing.]

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home