Bitching Brew

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Ever wondered what colour my blog should be? (If so, why?!)

Your Blog Should Be Green

Your blog is smart and thoughtful - not a lot of fluff.
You enjoy a good discussion, especially if it involves picking apart ideas.
However, you tend to get easily annoyed by any thoughtless comments in your blog.



There is a snippet of green in my blog, I suppose! But I'd have to quibble with this result. Firstly, this post qualifies as fluff. Secondly, I'd welcome the odd thoughtless comment. Though preference will be given to the literate. Finally, I fear being bricked if I have the gall to describe my blog as "smart and thoughtful". Though in fairness to the fluffy internet quiz, I am doing a wee bit of "picking apart" right here.

Ah, internet quizzes. How much have thee cost me?! The worst ones are those which disguise themselves as non-fluff, i.e. they take themselves all too seriously. But the biggest fools are those who take the results even semi-seriously, while the authors are laughing up their sleeves... (Deep blush).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home